Calgary Drug Bust (January 22, 2008)
- “Officers had been WORKING on the investigation for about TWO MONTHS when, around 9:00 pm Tuesday, they witnessed what they believed was a DRUG TRANSACTION between TWO vehicles.” This vehicle search LED the officers to the home on Hawthorne Dr.
- Information in the following court transcript https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb414/2012abqb414.html?searchUrlHash=AAAAAQAMS2F5bGEgd3JpZ2h0AAAAAAE&resultIndex=1 supports the theory that someone snitched on Erickson/Calgary drug operation approx TWO MONTHS (November 2007) before Erickson was busted(Jan 08). The joint Calgary City Police and RCMP Investigation began in November 2007. Erickson was aware someone snitched.
Erickson may have been under surveillance on the night of Jan 22, 2008, when the police witnessed a drug transaction in progress. (Erickson and Graham) It was said on Crime Watch Daily that the Calgary drug group knew someone had spoken to the police which led to Erickson being busted. We know based on statements from the authorities that Lindsay was not the snitch. After Erickson was arrested his group went on the hunt to find out WHO THE SNITCH WAS! Since Lindsay was in Calgary weeks earlier and she was friends with Erickson and a few of the others it is highly probable someone blamed Lindsay as the snitch. When you lose millions and millions of dollars in revenue and the lifestyle that goes along with it, that’s a HUGE MOTIVE for MURDER. The press mentioned the home on Hawthorn was the home of the suspects. The two suspects who were arrested that night were Erickson and Graham. We also know that a safe containing 42 kilos was found in that home on January 22nd. The safe was not OPENED until January 28th. The investigators had now seized a total of 67 kilos of cocaine. (25 kilos seized when Erickson was busted in his vehicle and an additional 42 kilos in the safe they found in his residence.) The additional 13 kilos was seized months later(Alycia was busted with that load). https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/police-crack-safe-find-42-kg-of-cocaine-1.726827
The following are excerpts from various news articles published on Wed Jan 23 , 2008 that supports the drug investigation began two months before Erickson was arrested
- “Staff Sgt. Monty Sparrow shows off the goods from a massive drug bust made in Calgary Tuesday night. Drugs were seized from a car and later more were found at the home of the suspects along with cash, four weapons and body armour.”
- “Calgary police seized 25 kilograms of cocaine after witnessing a drug transaction in progress. The surveillance led them to the cache of drugs, guns and $200,000 in cash in the car and in a subsequent search of a home on Tuesday night.”
- “On Tuesday night a two-month investigation proved fruitful when officers observed a drug deal and followed one of the vehicles to an alley in Thorncliffe. When they searched it they found five kilos of cocaine and $100,000 in cash.”
- “A search warrant was then executed on a home in the 300 block of Hawthorn Dr. NW where police found another 20 kilos of cocaine, another $100,000 in cash, three handguns, a rifle and body armour.”
- Police have charged 30-year-old Graham Scott Taylor of Calgary and 28-year-old Erickson Lopez Delalcazar of Victoria with possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking. They remain in custody.
In another news article “Documentary On Realtor’s Murder Nets 100 Tips” it was stated there was a TWO MONTH UNDERCOVER CALGARY POLICE INVESTIGATION going on prior to Erickson’s arrest. The police said the cocaine bust and any connection it could have with Lindsay’s killing has been “exhaustively investigated” by Saanich Police. “They must have come against a wall in that line of inquiry as well,” he said. (The problem was, NO ONE came forward with key information in relation to Lindsay’s murder and the number one suspect was deported of the Country on April 2010) The reason the Investigators appeared on Dateline was in hopes of generating new leads as they “hit a wall.” The investigator’s primary focus was the Calgary drug bust and some of the members of that organization. The Dateline experts reviewed some information and tossed around theories as to who could have killed Lindsay and why. While their theories VARIED, all seemed to agree Lindsay was specifically targeted. There are those who believe the Calgary drug bust had nothing to do with Lindsay’s murder based on the premise that the burner phone used in her murder was purchased November 2007 which was prior to Erickson’s arrest on Jan 22, 2008 and that Lindsay wasn’t the snitch.(what is relevant is that these guys BELIEVED or were TOLD she was)
Although the phone was purchased November of 2007 that does not mean the killers were planning her murder at that time. The burner phone may have been ONE OF MANY that were purchased and used in the Calgary drug operation. After Erickson’s arrest on Jan 08 the killers used one of the burner phones from the stockpile they had on hand and activated it for the sole purpose of using it to communicate with Lindsay and lure her to the vacant Desousa property and murder her. That burner phone was only used to communicate with Lindsay and was never used again after her murder. The investigators were obviously aware the burner phone was purchased Nov 2007 which was prior to the date of Erickson’s arrest yet they continued to focus on the group of people involved in the Calgary drug operation. The investigators have gone on record and stated the Calgary connection is one of their leading working theories. They have publicly cleared Jason, his Mother and his Brother from any involvement in Lindsay’s murder. It was also reported in the media that Matt was cleared too. The Zailo conspiracists claim the motive behind Lindsay’s murder was that she was leaving Jason and Jason overheard Lindsay tell her friend her plans(in Dec 2007). The problem with that theory is that the burner phone was purchased PRIOR(NOV) to Jason overhearing Lindsay tell her friend(DEC) she was thinking about leaving him. So that theory does not make sense.
There is zero evidence whatsoever to implicate any of the Zailo’s in Lindsay’s murder.
TIMELINE OF THOSE ARRESTED:
- Erickson Del Alcazar and Graham Scott Taylor arrested on January 22, 2008, while the remaining TWELVE individuals were arrested MONTHS later. (AFTER LINDSAY WAS MURDERED)
- January 22, 2008 (total of 25 kilos of cocaine seized that night)($217,000 in cash)
January 28, 2008 (42 kilos of cocaine found inside a safe that was seized earlier in the week on Jan 22/08)
- Total seized from Erickson and Graham was 67 kilos.
- months later (13 kilos seized) total = 80 kilos
- “The cocaine would be worth $8 million on the streets, said Staff Sgt. Darren Cave of the drug unit. In addition, police executed numerous search warrants and recovered the packaging for an additional 20 kilograms of cocaine that reflects the level and sophistication of the group in moving more than 100 kilograms of this drug.”The active part of the investigation ENDED in DECEMBER 2008.”
THE FOLLOWING WERE CHARGED WITH DRUG OFFENCES IN CONNECTION WITH THE OPERATION:
– Erickson Lopez Delalcazar,
– Miguel Ernesto Rivas Franco, (Medardo’s Brother)
– Leopoldo Fernando Rojo Beltran, (once married to the Rivas-Franco Brother’s sister.) (Leo was charged with “possession of proceeds of crime” and those charges later stayed)
– Graham Scott Taylor, Alycia Lynn Faithful-Lebrun, Christian Balmore Zepeda, Thuan Xuan Ngo, An Xuan Go, Kayla Elizabeth Wright, Duncan Howard Bailey, Kevin James Wambolt, Anthony Raymond Middlekoop, Carlos Enrique Aguirre, Roberto Stanley Olmedo-Rajo,
- “The involvement of police in Victoria suggests the cocaine may be transported from Mexico along the coast — avoiding the United States — and coming in through Victoria, he said, adding he believes the lack of marine border security on the coast leaves an “open gate for drug smugglers.”
DATES OF EVENTS THAT UNFOLDED DAYS BEFORE LINDSAY’S MURDER (February 2, 2008)
The key to the murder timeline and the connection to the Calgary drug bust timeline is the date Erickson was busted (Jan 22, 2008), the date the additional 42 kilos was found in Erickson’s safe (Jan 28, 2008) the activation date of the burner phone (late January 2008 confirmed by investigators), the date the female suspect first called Lindsay(Jan 30th) ( confirmed by SP) (there were multiple other calls from the female suspect to Lindsay between Jan 30th – Feb 1st), the date the female suspect called Lindsay again to request a 530 appt time to view the vacant Desousa property (Feb 1st), the date the burner phone traveled to the Island (Feb 1st) and murder day (Feb 2, 2008).
The timeline of when the burner phone was activated and when the female suspect first called Lindsay was only days AFTER Erickson’s arrest(January 22, 2008) and TWO DAYS after the additional 42 kilos was found in a safe in Erickson’s home(January 28, 2008).
There are those who believe since the burner phone was purchased(Nov 07) which was before the bust(Jan 08) there is no connection to Lindsay’s murder. Bear in mind drug traffickers normally keep a supply of unactivated burner phones on hand and what is relevant in this case is the date the killer’s activated the burner phone not necessarily the purchase date. There are some who believe Lindsay’s murder took months to plan based on the date the burner phone was purchased. I think the planning began after Erickson’s arrest Jan 22nd. The investigators said the group was aware someone had talked to the police which resulted in the bust. They were trying to figure out who the snitch was. Sometime between Jan 22 and Jan 30th the group was either told by someone that Lindsay was the snitch or they determined that on their own(note: Investigators said Lindsay was not the snitch). Based on that timeline it appears Lindsay’s murder took only a few days to plan not months.
Some of the key dates to keep in mind are:
- December 2007 Lindsay was in Calgary visiting her Dad. It was reported by Investigators that Lindsay tried to make contact with a family member of Erickson Delalcazar.
- The date the Desousa property was re-listed January 9, 2008. The MLS listing was entered into the system on that day by Lindsay’s best friend RG. RG was not working at re/max in early November 07 when the property was originally listed with re/max. RG only became aware of that property on January 9, 2008 which would have been fresh in RG’s mind when the killers were looking for a vacant home to lure Lindsay to.
- Jan 22, 2008 Erickson was arrested.
- Jan 30, 2008 burner phone activated and female suspect places her FIRST call to Lindsay. It was reported at least half a dozen calls from the Vancouver area were made to Lindsay between Jan 30th – Feb 1st. Lindsay had FIVE properties on her list to show the suspects which the suspects were aware of. Approx. 1:00 pm on Feb 1st the female suspect called Lindsay again and it was reported the female suspect specifically requested to view the Desousa property at 530 pm before viewing the other FIVE properties on the list. The last call on Feb 1st from the female suspect makes sense because the suspects needed to ensure that Lindsay would show them the Desousa property FIRST because that was the home they chose to murder her in.
- Erickson denied bail Feb 1, 2008
- At some point on Feb 1, 2008 the burner phone traveled to the Island.
- Feb 2, 2008 Lindsay murdered between 538 pm – 541 pm.
Lindsay was murdered 12 days after Erickson Del Alcazar was arrested and only 5 days after an additional 42 kilos was found in the safe that was taken from Erickson’s residence.
Members of the Calgary drug ring lost millions and millions of dollars in revenue(8 million street value). Days after Erickson was arrested police said a witch hunt occurred. According to info obtained from Crime Watch Daily, the Del group pulled people out of their beds in the middle of the night demanding to know who they spoke to. These guys were aware someone had spoken to the police.
(It was confirmed by the SP that the female suspect called Lindsay 3 days before she was murdered. (January 30th)
It has been alleged Lindsay’s best friend RG was in a relationship with Ovidio A. who was allegedly involved in the Calgary drug operation. RG was employed at the same re/max office Lindsay worked at. After Lindsay was murdered RG abandoned her position and did not return to the re/max office. RG has openly admitted to people that she was very envious of Lindsay. RG and some members of the Calgary drug operation have never cooperated with the investigators or participated in a polygraph examination.
It is reasonable to believe the members of the Calgary drug operation believed Lindsay was the snitch based on misinformation OR, someone lied and blamed Lindsay as being the snitch. It was confirmed by the investigators that Lindsay was not the snitch. It is also reasonable to believe that some of the members of the drug organization believed Lindsay may have had some knowledge of the drug operation through her connection to her best friend RG.) The Detectives who appeared on Dateline in 2010 had this to say “It is also possible Buziak’s killers were under the mistaken impression she had REVEALED INFORMATION she shouldn’t have, he said, or perhaps that she was somehow CONNECTED to a dangerous person without knowing it”. (it is my opinion the dangerous person they may have been referring to is “Leopoldo Rojo Beltran”. Leo is from Culiacan, Mexico and he has connections to a Mexican drug cartel. He is currently living in SD, California. Staff Sgt. Darren Cave said, “some suspects charged are believed to have been involved in the upper echelons of the organized-crime network and the investigation disrupted its activities.”
The investigator’s primary focus has been the Calgary drug operation and some of the members of that group based on the information they have shared about this case publicly. The person who called the shots in the Calgary operation was Leo Rojo Beltran. CBSA was aware as early as April 20, 2008 that Leo Rojo Beltran was in Canada and had information of his location but he was not arrested until December 3, 2008. Leo was not charged with any drug trafficking offenses. He was charged with “possession of the proceeds of crime” and those charges were later stayed in June 2009. The reason Leo was not arrested sooner was so they could surveille him and gather intel regarding Lindsay’s murder. Since he was in Canada illegally CBSA could have arrested him as early as April 2008 but they did not. It was reported on social media that the head of the Del family was their Uncle, Cirilo Lopez. It was reported by a member of the inner circle that Cirilo actually left for Ontario in 1998 and his successor was/is the head of the family, Edwardson ‘Sandy” Delalcazar. The Del boys were each in charge of their own crews back in the day.
****Erickson Lopez Delalcazar and Graham Scotty Taylor arrested January 22, 2008.
****The police found a safe in the home of Erickson and Graham on January 22nd but they did not open that safe until January 28th. An additional 42 kilos of cocaine was found in that safe. On the night Erickson was arrested he had 5 kilos of cocaine with him. When they searched his home they found another 20 kilos and that safe. So, things got a lot more serious on January 28th after the safe was opened and the additional 42 kilos was found. Total of seized cocaine was now at 67 kilos. (an additional 13 kilos found months later for a total of 80 kilos).
****Witch hunt occurred days after Erickson was arrested. They pulled people out of their beds demanding to know who talked to the police.(as per Sgt. Horsley on CWD)
**** Crime phone used in Lindsay’s murder was activated late January 2008. The female suspect first called Lindsay from the Vancouver area on Jan 30th to discuss potential properties to purchase. Lindsay had 5 high priced homes lined up to show them on February 2, 2008. On Feb 1st it was reported that the female suspect called Lindsay again and requested to view the Desousa property first, at 5:30 pm.
*****Erickson Del Alcazar denied bail on Feb 1, 2008
*****Crime phone used in Lindsay’s murder traveled to the Island 24 hours prior to her murder. (February 1, 2008)
*****Lindsay murdered February 2, 2008 (the killers knew she would arrive alone at the house)
*****Murder investigation began and members of the Calgary operation appear to be the primary focus of their investigation, including RG.
*****CBSA was aware as early as April 20, 2008 that Rojo Beltran was in Canada and had information of his location.
***** In furtherance of operation “High Noon”, a tracking device warrant was obtained and was installed on the Quest in June 2008 while it was still located at the Edmonton address. Later, the Quest was driven back to Calgary and parked in the garage of the residence of Mr. Rivas-Franco’s brother-in-law, a Mr. Leopoldo Beltran.
*****On December 3, 2008, Canada Border Service Agency (“CBSA”) Inland enforcement unit was contacted by the Calgary Police Service and advised that on that date the accused Leopoldo Rojo Beltran (“Rojo Beltran”) had been one of several individuals arrested at Calgary, Canada as part of a sweep of arrests, the result of an approximately one year long CPS drug investigation named “High Noon.”
*****The delay in prosecuting Leo Rojo Beltran was explained in the Agreed Statement of Facts as the offender was a target in another ongoing investigation.
*****2010 Leopoldo Rojo Beltran entered a guilty plea to an offence of returning to Canada without the prescribed authorization, contrary to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, S.C. 2001, c. 27.
*****The offender submits that he will not fight removal from Canada.
*****2010 Leo Beltran deported
*****Leo currently living in SD, California
******2010 Investigators report they “hit a wall” in the investigation and appeared on Dateline in 2010. “More than two years into the investigation, Saanich police say they have “hit a wall” and are desperate for leads. They took the unusual step of cooperating with the U.S. newsmagazine show in hopes of generating tips on Buziak’s killing. An international tip line has been set up as well as a local one.”
News article in reference to Leo Rojo Beltran:
Thursday, June 11, 2009 05:25 AM – Toronto Star
One of several individuals picked up this week in a massive cocaine bust was deported several years ago.
Canada Border Services Agency has charged Leopoldo Fernando Rojo Beltran with returning without authorization.
The 34-year-old was one of 14 people arrested in one of the largest cocaine busts in Alberta history which led police to finding 80 kg of cocaine with a street value of $8 million.
The operation allegedly moved the drug from B.C. into Alberta.
CBSA spokeswoman Lisa White said Beltran was deported in 2000 and 2003.
While she said he faces charges for returning without authorization under federal immigration laws, because the case is before the courts she could not elaborate.
The foreign national, said to be from Mexico, was charged in Operation High Noon, a year-long drug investigation, involving police forces in B.C. and Alberta.
CBSA had been working with police for some time on the case.
Police say the arrests are a substantial crackdown on the drug trade.
In 2004, charges were laid after border officials found $10 million worth of cocaine at the Coutts crossing.
The investigator’s working on Lindsay’s case has appeared on Dateline and Crime Watch Daily. They have openly discussed their working theory that Lindsay may have been murdered due to the Calgary drug bust. Lindsay was associated with SOME of the members of the drug ring but had no idea how dangerous some of them were.(Leopoldo Rojo Beltran) She was associated with some of them when she was in a relationship with her ex-boyfriend MMD and continued to associate with some of them as her best friend RG was in a relationship with Vid. One of the investigators appeared on Crime Watch Daily in 2017 and again discussed the Calgary drug bust theory which was also discussed on Dateline in 2010. He mentioned there has been an ongoing internet witch hunt against the Zailo’s for years and they are not suspects.
Leopoldo Beltran was in the smuggling business for years before climbing the ranks. He showed the members of the Calgary organization how to use vehicles with hidden compartments to transport drugs between Provinces. Leo and his Father were both caught smuggling narcotics from Mexico into San Diego, California by using hidden compartments in their vehicles. Leo was apprehended with 52 lbs of marijuana while his Father was apprehended with 232 lbs of marijuana. Interestingly enough, Leo’s charges were dismissed.
Quotes from some of the Investigators working on Lindsay’s murder case:
- “You can be a person who just works and minds their own business in Victoria, yet through a VERY BRIEF NETWORK of FRIENDS, you could be absolutely CONNECTED to people that are involved in VERY BAD THINGS,” Horsley said.
- Horsley said the brutal nature of the slaying might have been intended to make it APPEAR to be a crime of passion or to send a message to someone.
- Police say there’s no evidence to indicate Lindsay Buziak was involved with crime or drugs but it is clear she knew people who were.
- Sgt. Horsley stated: “There is nothing in her life — and we’ve conducted an extensive background [check] — that would indicate that she was involved in anything criminal, in anything of a domestic violence relationship, and that is the most perplexing thing.”
There is a lot of false information floating around on social media. None of the Zailo conspiracists have ever provided any evidence to support the theory the Z’s were involved in Lindsay’s murder. They have never provided any evidence to support any of the baseless allegations (itemized below) that the Zailo family were involved in anything criminal in nature. The information on social media about the Zailo’s is fabricated. There is no evidence to support the claims that the Zailo’s associated with any members of the Calgary drug operation or any other known high-level drug traffickers other than the brother’s played hockey with ONE known drug dealer ZM. The other players on the team were also associated with ZM so does that make them all criminals and murder suspects too? Just because someone is associated with a drug dealer be it through work, sports, being at the same club, FB friends, etc. does not mean you are in the business of trafficking drugs or money laundering with said person. As was mentioned by some of the Zailo conspiracists Victoria is a small town and everyone knows everyone. Just because you may know a drug dealer does not make you involved with drug trafficking/money laundering. The same rules apply to the Zailo’s.
The following is a list of baseless allegations against the Zailo’s by the conspiracists:
- No criminal records associated with any member of the Z family who the Zailo conspiracists claim are dirty.
- No evidence of a history of violence with any member of the Z family.
- No evidence to support the claim the Z’s were involved in money laundering or drug trafficking. (fabricated story)
- No evidence to support the claim that SZ purchased a $1.3 million dollar home in CASH FOR Jason and Lindsay(they just lived in it temporarily). (SZ purchased the home for family use and still owns the home today)
- No evidence to support the claim that SZ spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on renovations or furnishings for the condo and Shawnigan property. Even if she did she is no different than any other person who does home renos.
- No evidence to support the claim that Jason was supposed to accompany Lindsay to the 5:30 showing.
- No evidence to support the claim that SZ intentionally called NB and spoke with a fake accent. The police have evidence that supports the phone call was an accident.
- No evidence to support the claim that Lindsay made a final decision to break up with Jason prior to her murder. (Lindsay’s actions support she was not breaking up with Jason anytime soon)
- No evidence to support the claim that SZ arrived on foot to the Desousa property prior to 6:30 pm. (All access to the crime scene had been blocked before Shirley arrived by vehicle.) Police have supporting evidence SZ was at her Colwood residence and drove to the crime scene after Jason called her for the garage door code. SZ went to the crime scene because she could sense the urgency in Jason’s voice that something was wrong. When she arrived in the area all access was blocked and a police officer informed Shirley that her son was at the police station. She then left and drove to the police station.)
- No evidence to support the claim that Lindsay was stabbed 40+ times or the extent of her injuries. The investigators said the autopsy report was sealed. The first responders would not have seen the full extent of Lindsay’s injuries as Lindsay was fully clothed. They would have only seen wounds not covered by her clothing. Her body would have remained in the position she was found in. It was a crime scene and she was deceased.
- No evidence to support the claim that Jason parked in two different locations (10 min each) at the Desousa property. Even if he did, it’s irrelevant because the killers had already fled the scene as Jason was driving towards the end of the cul-de-sac.
- No evidence to support the claim that JDS said “the little bitch got what she deserved”. (Someone who disliked JDS fabricated that story and claimed JDS said that.)
- No evidence to support the claim that SZ was in the Desousa home one week before Lindsay’s murder because JDS had offered SZ the listing. Does it really make sense SZ would turn down the Desousa listing and give the listing to two realtors in her own office? Not only that, the property was already listed January 9, 2008 so the timing doesn’t even make sense.
- No evidence to support that PB fled back to the Netherlands after Lindsay’s murder in 2008. (PB did, however, move back to his homeland FOUR YEARS after Lindsay’s murder after he and Shirley split.)
- No evidence to support the claim that PB and JDS were good friends and owned a coffee shop together. No evidence that SZ was good friends with JDS.
- No evidence to support the claim of police or government corruption. BC rail scandal not relevant.
- No evidence to support the claim the police bungled the case and contaminated the crime scene.
- No evidence to support the claim the police said the case was cold. The police have stated multiple times in the media that the case has NEVER BEEN COLD.( boxed and put on a shelf)
- No evidence to support the claim that SZ told Lindsay’s friends to shut their mouth. She may have told them not to talk to people about the crime because there was an ongoing homicide investigation and the police likely advised all of them not to disclose any information.
- No evidence to support the claim that Lindsay saw something she shouldn’t have seen involving the Zailos and it was the motive for her murder. It was reported in 2010 that Lindsay told her Dad this in 2006 first then again in 2007.
- No evidence to support the claim the Z’s lavished expensive gifts on Lindsay to buy her silence. No evidence to support the claim that Lindsay had dirt on the Z’s that would require her to be silenced. No evidence to support the allegations that Lindsay saw the Zailo’s involved in something criminal.
- No evidence to support the claims that Lindsay witnessed a murder, snuff films, human trafficking, etc.
- No evidence that Jason is a Mason or the Masons were involved in Lindsay’s murder or cover up.
- No evidence to rule out the Calgary drug bust as the leading motive for Lindsay’s murder. Saanich Investigators shared some facts/details surrounding the Calgary drug bust(people involved) and possible connections back to Lindsay. The Zailo conspiracists want to discredit anyone who shares any information that goes against their ridiculous conspiracy theory.
- No evidence to prove Jason showed no emotion after Lindsay’s murder.
- No evidence to support the claim that Vid picked the killers up at the BC ferry terminal then shuttled them back to his residence or that cell phone ping data placed the burner phone at Vid’s residence the night before Lindsay was murdered. Only the investigators would have that knowledge.
- No evidence to support the claim the burner phone traveled over on the BC ferry with the suspects. Police reported the burner phone was brought over to Vancouver Island. They did not mention the mode of transportation or that the suspects brought it.
- No evidence to support the claim the female suspect wore a blonde wig.
- No evidence to support the claim that the Z’s were cleared based on a polygraph examination alone. Other investigative techniques were utilized as well. Everyone knows a polygraph is not conclusive or admissible in court.
- No evidence to support the claim that the Zailo’s were the only people cleared. Maybe they were the only ones publicly cleared. Police have already explained due to privacy laws they cannot name suspects or persons of interest.
- There is no evidence to support the allegations that the killer’s DNA was found at the crime scene.
- There is no evidence to support anything the conspiracists have said about Lindsay’s case. They have produced NOTHING. It’s all hearsay or fabricated.
- No evidence that a third person was hiding inside the home or that the suspect couple was just used as decoys.
- No evidence to support the false allegations that the Zailo’s were associated with major cocaine traffickers or anyone connected to the Calgary drug organization. Ziggy Matheson played on the same hockey team as Jason and Ryan Zailo as did many others. Shirley rented property to Ziggy who she believed was gainfully employed at the time. SZ was not aware ZM had a prior criminal record before she rented her property to him. There are many people who unknowingly rent property to drug traffickers who they believe are gainfully employed. So, does that make them all criminals too?