Statements made in ITEMS #1-65, are based on unfounded rumours, disinformation, gossip, hearsay, fabrication, and inaccuracies. The statements were made by Zailo conspiracists who intentionally fabricate most of their information surrounding Lindsay’s case in a futile attempt to support their conspiracy theory “the Zailo’s did it”. Investigators working on this case have said they are aware of all the false information posted on social media, including multiple “false/fabricated confessions” The Z. conspiracists publish many falsehoods on social media in an attempt to promote their conspiracy theory. The conspiracists use multiple platforms on social media as a means to promote the many falsehoods they tell and to discredit anyone who shares the true facts about Linsday’s case. They use the services of unsuspecting naive people on social media to publish podcasts and youtube videos to regurgitate the same false misinformation. The podcasters and YouTubers have no direct knowledge of the Buziak case. They are simply rebroadcasting the same false and inaccurate information from the Z. conspiracists. The conspiracists also resort to bullying and threats towards anyone who does not agree with their Zailo conspiracy theory. They attempt to discredit anyone who shares accurate information about the Calgary drug bust connection.
There have been a few credible TV programs such as Crime Watch Daily and Dateline NBC that have interviewed the investigators who are actively working on Lindsay’s case. They have shared publicly some facts about Lindsay’s murder case. The information coming from You Tubers and Podcasters (other than what they quote directly from the investigators) is false and/or misleading.
It’s important Lindsay’s case is kept at the forefront but it’s equally important to publish known facts rather than false information. Fabricating information such as false confessions is certainly not helping Lindsay’s case. For those that intentionally defame innocent people and intentionally fabricate information, it is not going to result in Justice for Lindsay. Everyone has a theory and everyone has an opinion but the issue at hand is when people intentionally fabricate information for their own personal agenda. Everyone wants Justice for Lindsay.
What the investigators had to say about the conspiracists on social media:
Shortly after the investigators informed the media about the many falsehoods being posted online the conspiracists began a public smear campaign to try and discredit the investigators working on the Buziak case and anyone else who shared credible information. You may have noticed the smear campaign grew louder at the end of 2017. The conspiracists continue to encourage the public to ignore all information shared publicly by the SPD or any other credible source. How does it make any sense when the conspiracists accuse the SPD of corruption and covering up Lindsay’s murder yet they also forward any/all information to the police and request that they participate in crime shows and podcasts. If the conspiracists truly believed in what they rant about their actions show the opposite.
We do our utmost to ensure the information on this website is as accurate as possible. Much of the information is information that has already been shared publicly by investigators. Some information has been gathered from court transcripts.
There is a big difference between having an opinion/theory versus intentionally fabricating stories, intentionally telling falsehoods and intentionally trying to discredit credible sources. In the meantime, we will continue to keep our viewers up to date with the most accurate information possible.
False/misleading statements by the conspiracists:
1. “SP is not actively investigating the Lindsay Buziak murder.”
2. “SP used a CVSA machine as a means to clear suspects in the LBM.”
3. “SP said Lindsay called Erickson while he was in Calgary. ”
4. “SP accused Lindsay of being a snitch when she wasn’t a snitch.”
5. “Shirley is known for many years to be involved in cocaine trafficking by many people.”
6. “Don’t tell the SPD anything because they protect the criminals.”
7. “The people responsible for orchestrating Lindsay’s savage murder will not be brought to justice unless the case is handed over to an independent LE agency with zero ties to Saanich.”
8. “The bungled SPD investigation will never result in any Zailo arrest.”
9. “The Canadian Government needs to investigate the Zailo cash flow which is coming from one or more phases of questionable activity.”
10. “The SPD has been releasing conflicting information to the public and have been doing a very poor job with the investigation overall.” “Shirley arrived on foot to the crime scene and was able to get to the front door because the police never blocked access.”
11. “I was just re-watching the Dateline episode to confirm more conflicting information released by the SPD. They said Lindsay contacted someone who was arrested in the Alberta drug bust alluding to Erickson”
12. “Dateline said the plan was elaborate and it would have taken more than 2 weeks to plan after the drug bust took place.”
13. “Chris Horsley likes to use “witch-hunt.” He said on Dateline, after the drug bust, the drug dealers were on a witch-hunt to blame someone for the loss of millions and that may have been Lindsay. Now he says we are on a witch-hunt. Well if they stopped making up shit about Lindsay’s murder being tied to a drug bust, people would not have been looking in that direction. The SPD has to stop distracting the focus from the Zs by bringing up the drug-bust bullshit. The SPD needs to work with Victoria PD and start investigating the Z family illegal cash flow they already know about.”
14. “It is time we go on the hunt for all the bullshit the SPD keeps feeding us. They are as guilty as the actual murderers in deflecting the focus of the events away from the truth and onto a totally unrelated drug bust. The really messed up in the handling of the case.”
15. “During the Dateline episode, McCoy states that Lindsay spoke to two friends when she visited Calgary and one was arrested in the Alberta Drug bust.”
16. “Why was the SPD so misleading? I find it very disturbing that SPD would put out false information that resulted in a huge distortion of the facts resulting in a major distraction from the real perpetrators.”
17. “Although its great Chris Horsely wants justice and started an investigation, its not true this is a witch hunt, that’s not the correct way to say what is going on here. The guilty parties are just that guilty and nothing has been done about them, its so very obvious who wanted Lindsay dead & reasons why, its all been explained here over and over and over. Demanding answers &,seeking truth and justice for a young lady butchered and left behind does not constitute a description of this is nothing more than a witch hunt.”
18. “Its interesting that SZ has always lived above her means and doesn’t try to hide her cash by trying to blend in with the other people who are in her income bracket. We know she did not inherit millions from her mum’s estate. She is known for many years to be involved in cocaine trafficking by many people. This is not just a rumor.”
19. “The SPD know she is involved in illegal activities but fail to investigate so maybe she is above the law??”
20. “They send Chris Horsley out in front of the camera to keep repeating the lame theory about the Alberta drug bust connection including misleading the public about who Lindsay talked to while visiting Calgary 6 weeks before her murder. It seems a deliberate distraction coming directly from SPD.”
21. “It took me all morning but I was finally able to figure out the email address of Chief Bob Downie at SPD through trial and error. I encourage everyone who genuinely wants to see the individuals responsible for the murder of Lindsay Buziak brought to justice, please email this guy and tell him it appears that he is responsible for obstruction of justice unless he hands the case over to an independent and unbiased team of investigators. The Crown has labeled it an interesting case but Bob has no one assigned. Leads go unchecked. There is a substantial amount of evidence that has come to light and the SPD have not looked into any of it. We know because we communicate with each other here and have the street information. It is beginning to appear like they are covering up for some especially since they cleared the Zailos in spite of their known lies and illegal activities linked to the Lopez cartel.”
22. “JZ put Lindsay in the high-risk category when he chose not to consider the importance of Lindsay’s safety which demonstrated by not making an effort to meet her at the showing on time.”
23. “Don’t forget that RZ is bragging around town that he failed the polygraph.”
24. “Police don’t believe it was random and they are convinced it was planned and executed by someone close to her who worked in real estate possibly in the same office.”
25. “The attack was started with a stab in the back.”
26. “With his own eyes, Jeff Buziak saw what they did to his precious daughter.”
27. “If you talked to Chris Horsley, he will confirm many of these things.”
28. “During 2007, the Zs threw $millions to keep Lindsay in the fold. It has not been established where they got the cash.”
29. “SZ lied and told police Lindsay said the night before her murder that she was afraid of Matt. This was a deliberate attempt to fake blame on the MacDuff clan.”
30. “We also know the DA gang was at his house directly after Lindsay’s murder because of cell phone tower pings.”
31. “We are a team of investigators wo are dedicating our time voluntarily in assisting the SPD in solving Lindsay’s murder if they like it or not. We have a trained FBI profiler who has viewed the Z interviews.”
32. “You may not agree and may not like my opinion but I used information from credible sources to put it to together.”
33. ” Lindsay tried to get away from the whole family twice within a 4-5 month period before her murder.”
34. “I have asked many times, why would the DelAlcazars come to believe Lindsay was an informant in an independent manner? No one has given me even a weak theory that would hold water.”
35. “Jason sat outside the house, when he was supposed to be in the house with Lindsay, while she was butchered and didn’t call police until after the killers escaped.”
36. “Whenever I mention Zailo involvement, I get a few staunch Zailo supporters who attack me but they never have reasonable explanations for the astonishing, incriminating Zailo behavior.”
37. “If Shirley told SPD that Lindsay told her the night before her murder that she was afraid of Matt, during a polygraph and passed, I think we know how valid the results of that test are.”
38. “I still have not seen a reasonable explanation or any explanation about where the Zailo’s get all their money. It is not my business normally but in this case it could be a potential motive for murder. Many people here say Shirley is a gangster.”
39. Here are two different statements by the same person: 1. believe it is confirmed that JZ CALLED and spoke to Lindsay at 5:30 but only he knows what she said. ” 2. “Why did Jason TEXT Lindsay and call everyone else? So Cohen would hear what Jason said and there would be no record of what the other person said. Just because Jason called Shirley’s phone doesn’t mean she answered it herself. Anyone could have been at her home to answer her phone. Shirley and Ryan could have been communicating with a burner phone in Saanich while Paul was at her home answering Jason’s call. Jason called Ryan who just happened to be a few blocks away establishing his whereabouts as well.”
40. “It appears they stabbed her in the back first indicating emotional and personal feelings of betrayal. Then the killers stabbed her in the face and mural ages her new breast implants. How would they know about those?”
41. “They were able to keep her captive because she had a real estate commissions pending. As soon as those were paid, Lindsay was leaving.”
42. “The SPD have said publically that this website might interfere with their successfully prosecuting someone charged with Lindsay’s murder. I believe they don’t like the site because we are calling them out for protecting the Zailos and for poor investigating.We point out facts and lies and contradictions made by the Zailos and themselves. They distract from the Zailos using the Alberta drug bust as a motive. They are supposed to be professional criminal investigators but we make a mockery of their poor handling of the investigation.”
43. “Only pure evil brings their children into a life of cocaine dealing like Shirley did.”
44. “JZ was handcuffed and questioned for hours before Brad got him released.”
45. “The polygraphs would not have taken place until a later date when the CVSA in use was discovered in 2011. Look at the SPD press releases and you will not see any reference to a “polygraph” until years after 2008. Why is this important? Because as years pass, the lies will be less detectable using a polygraph. They know a lot more now than they knew in 2008.”
46. “Since 2008 a lot of intel about the Zailos involvement in crime has been collected. SPD is afraid to pursue the Zailos because of the threat of law suits. How pathetic is that? The real mice are the SPD. Hickford and the Zailos has them by the balls and they know it. The case needs to be turned over immediately. We need to keep sending emails and letters to Goodale. Shirley must have a lot of LE by the balls in order to have avoided being arrested for cocaine trafficking for all these years.”
47. ” In my personal opinion at this point, most people who understand the nature of Lindsay’s life and acquaintances at the time of her murder agree that the Zailos were involved in the planning of her murder.”
48. ” It was the Zailos who provided the murder plan provided by an individual with a law enforcement background. I believe this because there were so many distractions used to throw off the police investigation, something only someone with training would understand. They had access to police officers in Saanich. It has been reported that SZ is dating one. I think he might be the mastermind who did the stabbing.”
49. “The Zailos got the drug dealers mad at Lindsay and used them to do their dirty work, driving the phone around to places where they lived linking them to the murder. They can’t say anything to police now that they know they were fooled because they would incriminate themselves”
50. “Clearing a suspect without having any other suspects is absurd. Sitting and waiting until someone confesses without going out to interview key witnesses is absurd. SPD’s lack of interest and maybe even obstruction of Lindsay’s murder is absurd. The SPD has been releasing conflicting information to the public and have been doing a very poor job with the investigation overall including a scandal using CVSA as a means to clear suspects. I have come to the conclusion that the SPD will never be able to clear Lindsay’s murder. There are serious issues going on in Saanich that we as the public will not be able to change. The misinformation that has been released to the public is evidence enough. ”
51. ” Avneet posted a statement implying that Lindsay was extorting money from her boyfriend drug dealer and we shouldn’t be surprised she was murdered for it.”
52. ” Lindsay may have told the woman client when she called on Friday that she was busy that weekend and could schedule something on Monday. The only event that would draw attention to committing murder in Saanich on that specific Friday was the seven senior police officers’ retirement and the party that followed.”
53. “There are a few who believe Rianne was involved but there is zero evidence at this point to PROVE her involvement.” “Sounds like Rianne was used by the conspirators and then tossed to the curb. She should be seriously concerned for her safety since she is the weakest link”.
54. “The murder of Lindsay Buziak made the Zailo’s more successful in real estate sales after Lindsay’s murder.”
55. “The real dress worn by the female suspect was found in a thrift store.”
56. “Lindsay was stabbed 40+ times, breasts mutilated, throat slit, head just about decapitated.”
57. “Lindsay was apprehensive about the showing and asked Jason to be there.”
58. “Jason texted Lindsay at 5:30 and she said “I have to go the Mexican’s are here.”
59. “Four people met up one hour after Lindsay’s murder based on cell phone ping information. Vid picked the suspect couple up from the BC ferries and took them back to his house where they spent the night. This was based on cell phone data.”
60. “The SPD is obstructing Justice.”
61. “Shirley spent almost $2million on 2 different living spaces for her in the short span of about 6 months. Shirley was an experienced realtor and Lindsay’s boss and mentor. In the least, she had a responsibility to do as much as reasonably possible to ensure the safety of her employees. Shirley dismissed Lindsay’s concerns.When asked why she showed up at the murder scene so quickly, Shirley said that when Jason called her, he sounded stressed. That is the only reason she gave, no mention of Lindsay. The only thing she did was lawyer-up. She did not call Jeff. For someone who says she cared so much, why would she neglect to call Lindsay’s parents? I believe she intentionally did not alert Jeff so he would not arrive until the next day when it would be harder to get answers from Jason and the police.”
62. “The final text could have been part of the plan to distract her. When she looked down at her phone they attacked. If I’m right, it is very chilling that Jason was the one that sent that text.”
63. “The missing boards in the fence were kicked in from the outside and were laying on the patio area with nails sticking out.”
64. “Oh the irony of those who post with nothing more than a thought or feeling that they are right regardless of any foundation in fact. What’s more important; to be right, or to have learned something you previously did not know? ” “Now, you and everyone else can dismiss whatever you want to, regarding the information I or anyone here has shared over the years. But…. I will ask the question once again; are you doing so because you choose to want to be right in your position? Or would it not serve us all to stay open mined to what someone else may know, that we do not?” “For all/any of you that have arrived here only days, weeks, months, or even a few years ago, let me state that you are at a bit of a disadvantage in that many many people have already posted and/or covered so much of what you are yourselves speculating over. Having or believing that only certain people or events took place only stifles the efforts of everyone else who continue to put forth their ideas, or share new information.”
“As 2019 approaches, I would ask that everyone remember, none of us knows with certainty why Lindsay was taken from us, moreover is that thinking, believing that “your” theory is the right one without keeping an open mind may keep you from that ah ha moment that could change everything.”
65. “I still believe Shirley had someone in LE help her with the plan so the investigation would be led down many rabbit holes and making sure they all had very nice alibis with video and phone call trails. Phones were used throughout the whole plan. Dummy Vid picked up the phone when it arrived on the island and they made sure the battery was active so it would be tracked to his house. We now know Vid is connected to the Zailos but at the time he had a stronger connection to Matt. Involving Vid would point it to the Bains upcoming trial. When people here and elsewhere try to distract us from the suspected Zailos, JD and the SPD connection, I get suspicious that they are doing it intentionally and I feel a need to point it out. Distraction and confusion from the truth has played a major part in the inconclusive police investigation.”
Response to ITEMS 1-65 above based on the known facts and accurate information Some of the more accurate information in this response was information shared by SP on Dateline, Crime Watch Daily, the SP Website, media releases and court transcripts.
1. Sgt. Horsley stated on the Casefile28 podcast that the file is still active, – “we are not going to close down an ACTIVE murder investigation, it’s simply not going to happen, nor would any other police agency. This case is still being actively investigated and I personally have received some tips this week that need to be followed up.” Sgt. Horsley had this to say in June, 2017 on Crime Watch Daily: “This is a solvable case and we are confident that Lindsay’s murder can be solved,” said Sgt. Horsley.”
2. SP never used the CVSA machine in the LBM investigation. They used it for hiring purposes. “We have not used it in a homicide context, other than to verify witness statements,” Jantzen said. “He says the CVSA was not used at any point during the unsolved Lindsay Buziak case, though polygraph tests were administered in the investigation.”
3. Josh from Dateline made the statement “Lindsay called Erickson while he was in Calgary” not the SP. The conspiracists claimed the SP made that statement but they were incorrect.
4. SP said on Dateline: “It is also possible Buziak’s killers were under the mistaken impression she had revealed information she shouldn’t have, he said, or perhaps that she was somehow connected to a dangerous person without knowing it”.
5. There is no evidence to support Shirley was ever involved in drug trafficking or money laundering or that any member of the Zailo family was ever associated with high-level drug traffickers or were associates of any member of the Calgary drug operation. The conspiracists fabricated the information.
6. No one should be advising the public to withhold information from the SPD during an active murder investigation. You have to question the motive of people who would make such a suggestion. Furthermore, Lindsay’s own Father has said publicly that he shares everything with the SP.
7. There have been multiple agencies involved in Lindsay’s case, including the RCMP and agencies in the US.
8. The SP and other agencies have worked very hard on this case. The conspiracists claim the case was bungled because no one has been charged. Lack of arrests means lack of evidence. “The RCMP audited the Saanich murder file to ensure the investigation was up to standards. McColl called the results “favourable.”
9. There is zero evidence to support the fabricated story that Zailo cash flow is coming from one or more phases of questionable activity.
10. The only people releasing conflicting information to the public are the Zailo conspiracists. They continue to assert that Lindsay was stabbed 40+ times, her throat was slit, her breasts were mutilated and she was just about decapitated. They want you to believe that the SP released details of the autopsy report which is false. They want you to believe Lindsay’s injuries were signs of overkill which would mean someone she knew murdered her. It’s all false. The conspiracists also continue to claim that Shirley crossed the police barricades and went to the DeSousa property. The reality is, after Shirley couldn’t reach Jason by telephone she drove to Gordon Head but she was unable to make her way to the Desousa property because all access to the crime scene had been blocked off by the police. Shirley arrived after street access was blocked. The police would not allow anyone access to the Desousa property. ( Feb, 2008: “Police immediately cordoned off Torquay Drive, between Kenmore Road and San Juan Avenue, blocking all access to the crime scene.”)
TRUTH – a) (“Investigators confirmed that Ms. Buziak died from multiple stab wounds, according to a forensic autopsy conducted Tuesday. But in order to protect the ongoing investigation, they wouldn’t reveal the extent of her injuries, other than to say there was no evidence she was sexually assaulted. “There are many aspects of this file, such as the extent of the injuries Lindsay suffered, that must be protected in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation, and prevent any negative impact in its course,” Brajcich, said. “Some of the things that people take as the gospel are certainly incorrect. You know the poor victim there, injuries to the victim were NEVER disclosed, autopsy report NEVER been disclosed, although we have admitted this was a horrific attack we have never indicated any type of injury or nature of injuries.”
b) “Police found the Buziak’s body about 6 p.m. Saturday after receiving a 911 call to check on someone in the house. “We didn’t know what was happening. Then we quickly realized it was a little more serious,” said Brajcich. De Sousa Place is a new cul de sac off Torquay Drive in Gordon Head. Police immediately cordoned off Torquay Drive, between Kenmore Road and San Juan Avenue, blocking all access to the crime scene. Sunday morning, police officers continued to interview residents on neighbouring streets. Police cruisers were still blocking Torquay Drive. Drivers, walkers and joggers were prevented from making their way down the block. Henshaw was sitting in his living room last night when he noticed flashing lights and cars being stopped and turned around. “It’s obviously well controlled,” he said.”)
The conspiracists intentionally mislead the public when they claim the SP made the statement about “54 stab wounds” but it was, in fact, a reporter.
11. False, the SP never said on DATELINE that Lindsay contacted someone who was arrested in the Alberta drug bust alluding to Erickson. Josh made that statement. Here is what the SP really said: “What they do know is that the person she contacted was the family member of a man named Erickson Delalcazar, and that shortly after Lindsay went back to Victoria, Delalcazar, along with 13 other people, was caught in the biggest drug bust in the history of the province.”)
12. False, dateline never said the murder would take more than 2 weeks to plan. This is what they said:
Dwayne: “It was artfully designed, work went into this. Someone sat around a table like we’re doing right now and came up with that plan. I think someone got paid to go commit that murder.”
Josh: “And they were told, make her suffer, make it brutal?”
Dwayne: “I believe that.”
13. The Calgary drug bust angle makes the most sense, that’s why the investigators are focused on that group.(as per what they have shared publicly). They have evidence to support that theory and they are the people with direct knowledge of the case. The conspiracists do not have access to the same information the investigators have, therefore, the conspiracists fabricate information or mislead the public in order to promote their Zailo conspiracy theory. Everything about their theory has been fabricated.
14. The only people who are feeding the public nonsense is the conspiracists. They are as guilty as the actual murderers in deflecting the focus of the truth onto a nonsensical theory which has no supporting evidence.
15. False, Josh Mankiewicz from Dateline said that Lindsay spoke to two friends when she visited Calgary and one was arrested in the Alberta Drug bust” not McColl. During the recent Crime Watch episode, Sgt. Horsley said that she reached out to a RELATIVE of Erickson DelAlcazar.
16. I find it very disturbing that people continue to fabricate information about the Zailo’s and SPD that results in a huge distortion of the facts resulting in a major distraction from the real perpetrators of this crime.
17. The conspiracists are not demanding answers or seeking the truth for justice for Lindsay like they claim. They are actually the people who are intentionally fabricating information about the Zailo’s and the SPD as you can see by all the ridiculous statements above.
18 . There is no evidence to support Shirley was ever involved in drug trafficking or money laundering. Someone fabricated that story. Stories have also been fabricated about police officers in an attempt to hurt their credibility and cause the general public to mistrust them. This is going to have a huge impact on the prosecution’s case when it reaches court. All the fabricated stories will favour the DEFENCE LAWYERS who will one day be representing the people involved in Lindsay’s murder. All the falsehoods will be addressed in court.
19. There is no evidence to support Shirley was or is involved in illegal activities, however, there is evidence that the conspiracists fabricate information about innocent people. If a police department is notified of illegal activities they would investigate the matter. How would a member of the public know if the SPD investigated an individual or not? That information is protected by the privacy act.
20. Investigators working on the Buziak case have direct knowledge of the case versus a zailo conspiracist. The conspiracists are 100% against any evidence supporting the Calgary drug bust theory/motive because they have convinced themselves the Zailo’s did it. If any new known facts about the Calgary group comes to light the conspiracists quickly fabricate another new story claiming the Zailo’s are associated with high-level drug traffickers and had Lindsay murdered to save their own skin. They can’t let the Zailo theory go so they morph it into the only sensical theory out there which is the Calgary drug bust angle. Since it’s public knowledge that Lindsay was not the real snitch in the Calgary drug bust one could assume the killers would now go after the real snitch (in this case the conspirators claim it was Jason). Even the Jason snitch theory doesn’t make sense.
21. Repeating fabricated stories is NOT SUBSTANTIAL EVIDENCE. The SPD does not share sensitive information about leads in a criminal case so how would the conspiracists know if any so-called leads were NOT investigated? I would not consider fabricated stories or gossip to be “substantial amounts of evidence”. Street information is extremely unreliable at best. The conspiracists simply repeat the so-called street information without ever vetting it. Not that they would have the tools to vet information anyway. Two false confessions have been posted and the conspiracists go on and on about how reliable the information is. Even after the SP already investigated the first so-called confession and deemed it to be a “false confession” the conspiracists still claimed it was a true confession and demanded the police arrest the individual (RA) who they claimed made the false confession. How does it even make sense now that the same conspiracists are now claiming RZ confessed? They wanted the police to arrest RA in 2017 who they said murdered Lindsay but now they are claiming someone overheard RZ confess to the murder. Now they want RZ arrested. Who is it going to be next?
22. The investigators on the case have publicly stated that JZ was supposed to meet Lindsay after the showing to drop off some papers. JZ did not put Lindsay in a high-risk category. Some of the friends Lindsay associated with put her in a high-risk category. The investigators made the following statement: “You can be a person who just works and minds their own business in Victoria, yet through a VERY BRIEF NETWORK of friends, you could be absolutely CONNECTED to people that are involved in VERY BAD THINGS,” Horsley said.”
23. SP publicly cleared the Zailo’s after the Dateline episode aired because of the witch hunt. Jason was cleared in 2009. The family fully cooperated with the investigators in everything that was asked of them. They also passed a poly. ( From my recollection of events, it was rumoured MMD who allegedly had to repeat the polygraph because the first one came back inconclusive. The rumour that Ryan went around town bragging that he failed the exam lacks logic. Ryan passed the poly and that information was shared publicly by the SPD so it makes no sense why Ryan would tell people otherwise. Most of the crap the conspiracists fabricate doesn’t even make common sense.)
24. Police never said, “it was someone who worked in Real Estate that planned the murder.” Dateline experts said:
Josh: “Is the person behind this somebody Lindsay knows or is the person behind this someone unknown to her?”
Dwayne: “someone she knows.”
Yolanda: “somebody I think, very close to her, somebody in the same type of business.”
Alan: I agree, I think it’s somebody that she knows. I mean in the same real estate firm, ummm who knows.”
25. The extent of Lindsay’s injuries has never been disclosed. People are fabricating information about Lindsay’s wounds or guessing. Sgt. Horsley stated on CWD Linsday was attacked from the rear. He did not say she was stabbed in the back. “At the same time, investigators confirmed that Ms. Buziak died from multiple stab wounds, according to a forensic autopsy conducted Tuesday. But in order to PROTECT the ongoing investigation, they wouldn’t reveal the EXTENT OF HER INJURIES, other than to say there was no evidence she was sexually assaulted.”
26. If the SP allowed Lindsay’s body to be viewed they would have taken steps to protect the evidence. Lindsay’s body was evidence. I doubt any part of her body was exposed to the elements. I do not believe she was laying on a table with a sheet draped over her. Her body was likely sealed in a clear plastic body bag. If a police officer was in attendance it appears it was because they were protecting the evidence and ensuring no one contaminated the evidence. Lindsay’s body had not yet been sent to RCH for the forensic autopsy. Furthermore, I don’t recall the Father ever stating publicly that he saw any of Lindsay’s wounds. He always maintained that her body was covered by a sheet. The first responder who went into the house would not have seen ALL of Lindsay’s injuries. The first responder would have checked for life and rendered assistance if needed. In this case, Lindsay was already deceased. It was a crime scene now. The first responder would not have moved Lindsay’s body nor would they have been able to see all her wounds. Therefore, no one can claim they received the information about her wounds from a first responder. I have no doubt the first responder did see SOME of Lindsay wounds but not all of them. It was also reported one of the first responders who claimed to have seen the extent of Lindsay’s injuries has a personal vendetta against the SP and likely the reason behind the false information they provided to a podcaster.
27. Sgt.Horsley has never confirmed what the conspiracists claim were 40+ stab wounds. Sgt. Horsley had this to say on CWD: “When they went upstairs, there’s a master bedroom and an en-suite bathroom,” said Sgt. Horsley. “We know that when Lindsay turned to show the en-suite bathroom she was then attacked FROM THE REAR. There are no defensive wounds whatsoever. We don’t believe she had any pre-indication that something was amiss.” “At the same time, investigators confirmed that Ms. Buziak died from multiple stab wounds, according to a forensic autopsy conducted Tuesday. But in order to protect the ongoing investigation, they wouldn’t reveal the extent of her injuries, other than to say there was no evidence she was sexually assaulted.”
28. There is no evidence to support the fabricated story by the conspiracists the Zailo’s spent millions on Lindsay to keep her in the fold. The conspiracists claimed previously that Lindsay’s murder had nothing to do with the Calgary drug bust but now they are claiming Shirley likely financed the Calgary group. The reality is, the conspiracists know it makes complete sense some of the people involved in the Calgary operation are involved in Lindsay’s murder yet they can’t let go of their Zailo theory so they decided to MORPH Shirley into Calgary theory.
29. Since no one was with Shirley and Lindsay on the walk they took the night before Lindsay was murdered no one but Shirley knows what they talked about. What we do know is police use a variety of investigative measures including the polygraph to determine whether witness statements are true or false. Shirley was not the only person who told the police Lindsay was afraid of Matt. There is also a police file which supports Lindsay called the police on Matt on three different occasions. There was never any charges. That is supporting evidence to show at one time Lindsay did fear Matt.
30. Cell records of potential suspects/POI are not public knowledge in an active murder investigation. Only the police know the whereabouts of certain individuals before, during, and after Lindsay’s murder. They have never disclosed any such information to the public. A news article did mention that the “crime phone” pinged from towers in the Vancouver area days before Lindsay was murdered. The SP disclosed the crime phone travelled to the Victoria area less than 24 hours before Lindsay’s murder and cell records indicate the crime phone pinged off a tower in the Cook/Finalyson area. The conspiracists want you to believe they know where the delalcazar group was shortly after Lindsay was murdered based on cell data. They claim the suspect couple spent the night at Vid’s residence based on information from cell phone records. They have no access to cell phone data only the investigators has that information.Now the conspiracists are claiming the Calgary bust had nothing to do with Lindsay’s murder and that Vid and the rest of the group were not involved after all. They claim they have personally spoken to some of these guys and they said they are innocent and really cared for Lindsay.
31. It is ridiculous for the conspiracists to believe they can solve a high profile murder case without having any access to the Buziak file or any direct knowledge of the case. It is just not logically possible. A member of the public may have that key piece of information needed to advance the case but it is the investigators who will solve the case. The Zailo’s appeared on Dateline in 2010 and they had less than 2 minutes of airtime. The conspiracists claim an FBI profiler viewed the Zailo interviews. More nonsense. A trained FBI profiler would not be able to determine a persons guilt or involvement based on a 2-minute appearance on Dateline. The FBI profiler would need to have access to the Buziak file in order to make an informed opinion. There is no FBI profiler. Just more nonsense coming from the conspiracists. Has anyone ever seen a report from this so-called FBI profiler?
From my understanding, the RCMP in Canada have their own criminal investigative analyst. The analysis is based on a review of the evidence from the crime scene and witness accounts. The analysis is done from both an investigative and behavioural perspective. A criminal investigative analysis cannot REPLACE a thorough investigation and the accuracy and detail of a CIA are limited by the accuracy and detail of the INFORMATION on which it is based. CIA does not use crystal balls or psychic experience; it is a logical, systematic approach for analyzing behaviour.
32. How would people even know their sources are actually credible? Just because someone tells you something does not make it true. (I have learned that the hard way). Police use a variety of investigative tools and techniques to determine if someone is telling the truth or not. The public does not have access to those tools therefore, it is impossible for members of the public to know if their sources are being truthful or not. Some of the conspiracists claim a law enforcement member TOLD them specific info. The motive behind claiming a member of Law Enforcement told them specific info is to support what they are claiming IS TRUE since it apparently came from a member of law enforcement. (eg. “a policeman told me Lindsay was stabbed 54 times”) On one hand, the conspiracists are also claiming all law enforcement is corrupt and they cannot be trusted so don’t believe anything they tell you. Which is it?
33. Lindsay went on a ski vacation with the Z’s a month before she was murdered. Lindsay and Jason both moved from the Shawnigan property into a condo owned by another Zailo family member, and Lindsay continued to work for the re/max firm where SZ was the manager. Lindsay also went for a walk and out for dinner with Shirley the night before she was murdered and shared personal information with Shirley. If Lindsay was trying to GET AWAY from the WHOLE FAMILY like the conspiracists want you to believe, then she had ample opportunity to do so. She chose to stay with Jason. Her friends said as much. Lindsay’s sister said Lindsay and Jason were extremely happy together. Lindsay was out having lunch with Jason the day she was murdered. They were working on real estate deals together. Are those the actions of a young lady who wanted to leave her boyfriend?
34. The police have outlined their working theories and shared details on Dateline/CWD surrounding the Calgary drug bust theory. The Zailo conspiracists choose to ignore those facts and distract away from the leading theory by fabricating stories about the Zailo’s. They now claim the investigators are corrupt because they don’t want the public to believe the details the investigators shared with the public. So they attempt to discredit the SPD by waging a smear campaign. That will be addressed in court when Lindsay’s murder is solved.
35. Jason was not supposed to be in the house with Lindsay at 5:30 nor did he sit outside while she was being murdered. Lindsay was murdered between 5:38-5:41 pm and Jason arrived at 5:45.
“While some reports indicated Buziak asked her boyfriend, real estate agent Jason Zailo, to check on her at the house, Horsley said Zailo went to the house because he had real estate documents for Buziak to sign.”
36. The conspiracists have not presented any credible facts or any type of evidence to support the theory that the Zailo’s were involved in Lindsay’s murder. Most of what has been claimed to be fact or credible source info are fabricated stories.
37. SZ wasn’t the only person who told the police Lindsay was afraid of Matt. I think we all know what the results would be if the conspiracists took a poly. The polygraph is just ONE of many investigative tools and techniques used to corroborate witness testimony by LE.
“Mr. Zailo and his friend were under intense police scrutiny. However, Mr. Zailo was cooperative with police,” said Sgt. Horsley. “He also partook in a polygraph exam, and he passed.
“Based on forensic evidence, timeline of communications, witness testimony, video surveillance, we know he’s not the killer,” said Sgt. Horsley. “Was he perhaps somehow involved in the planning? Well he successfully passed a polygraph and he successfully took part in all these interviews with us. So at this point in time he’s not considered a suspect.”
38. Just because the conspiracists said SZ was a gangster does not make it true. Thankfully, there are members of the public who do not believe in nor participate in parroting unfounded gossip from unreliable, unverified sources. Thankfully, there are real investigators working on this case and not inexperienced armchair detectives. The conspiracists so-called sources of information are likely coming from the real gangsters.
39. It was stated in a media release posted on the Saanich Police website that Lindsay called Jason on the phone. “Just before meeting these potential clients, Lindsay made a phone call to her boyfriend Jason Zailo, who agreed to meet her at the house.” This is more evidence that supports the fact that the conspiracists distort the facts and put their own spin on things when they claim Lindsay TEXTED Jason and said “I have to go the Mexican’s are here”. It was confirmed by the Saanich Police that there has never been a text between Jason and Lindsay that said: “I have to go the Mexican’s are here.” The police also stated Jason went to the house to drop off papers(real estate documents for Lindsay to sign). Ryan was not in the Gordon Head area like the conspiracists claim, he was having dinner with another family who lived in Colwood, BC which is approx. a 30-minute drive to Gordon Head. As for Shirley communicating with a burner phone and not being at home to answer Jason’s call, the SP has all the phone records and the Zailo’s were all cleared. The phone call between Jason and his Mother is accurate and the police have the phone records as evidence. The conspiracists have zero evidence to support any of their unfounded claims.
40. Police never disclosed the extent of Lindsay’s injuries. As per news article: “At the same time, investigators confirmed that Ms. Buziak died from MULTIPLE STAB WOUNDS, according to a forensic autopsy conducted Tuesday. But in order to protect the ongoing investigation, they wouldn’t REVEAL the EXTENT of her injuries.” Lindsay told her friends about her breast implants that’s how people knew about them. The conspiracist is trying to insinuate that only Jason would have known about Lindsay’s implants.
41. No one held Lindsay captive based on her commissions. If Lindsay was truly terrified of the Zailo’s and wanted to get away from them like the conspiracists claim, she could have gone to live with her mother or a friend instead of continuing to live with Jason who the conspiracists claim Lindsay was terrified of. Lindsay did not need her real estate commissions in order to move out. If Lindsay was terrified of Jason why would she ASK Jason to meet her at Desousa after the showing? Why did she go out for lunch with him before the showing? Those are not the actions of a person who is terrified of her boyfriend and his family. Women who are terrified of their partner often leave with the clothes on their back and seek shelter with a family member or friend. What the conspiracists claim makes no logical sense.
42. The SP informed the public that the conspiracists were posting false, fabricated and misleading information on social media and that it may interfere with a successful prosecution down the road. The conspiracists claim that’s not true. The conspiracists are not happy with the SP so they went on a public smear campaign and fabricated a whole bunch of stories about the investigators. The conspiracists were upset the investigators discussed the Calgary drug bust angle on CWD. The conspiracists then fabricated a story that the SP was just trying to distract the public attention away from the Zailo theory by using the Calgary drug bust theory as a distraction. This is just a small example of why the SP felt the need to inform the public about all the falsehoods posted by the conspiracists. Clearly, these people are not credible at all. Hundred’s of potential suspects have been named on social media based on false information. If the conspiracists truly believed in their Zailo theory they would not be naming a different suspect every week.
43. There is no evidence to support SZ was involved in cocaine trafficking. No evidence Jason was involved in drug trafficking or a sting operation.
44. JZ was arrested and interrogated for HOURS. Jason was released by the SP after cooperating and providing a DNA sample. Jason continued to cooperate throughout the investigation.
45. Here are the facts: Feb 2, 2009 press release, SP stated Jason was not a suspect and he and his friend continued to cooperate. In 2010 the SP AGAIN publicly cleared the Z’s. We know all family members partook in a polygraph in 2010 not in 2011 like the conspiracist claims.(another lie) The SP said: “there has been much in the community, publicly, as far as some finger-pointing, rumour, speculation, innuendo, in many forms including the MEDIA. Today, as of today, the Zailo family, which includes Shirley Zailo, Ryan Zailo and Jason Zailo have met with our detectives over the past couple of days of their own free will, voluntarily, and have satisfied every investigative request that our detectives have had of them”.
“Insp. Rob McColl, who is head of Saanich’s detective division (and Sampson’s boss) said the force stopped using the CVSA device for CRIMINAL investigations in 2007, not because they lost faith in its ability to detect lies, but because the RCMP INSTALLED A POLYGRAPH OPERATOR in Victoria, which made it more economical to use that device. He said Saanich police still use the CVSA device to screen prospective recruits. He says the CVSA was NOT USED at any point during the unsolved Lindsay Buziak case, though POLYGRAPH TESTS were administered IN THE INVESTIGATION.”
“The Saanich Police does NOT use the CVSA for criminal investigations. If the Zailos were tested as stated by SPD, it was on a polygraph.” Saanich police say the CVSA is just an instrument for interviewers to use, and they trust in the hires they’ve made in the last decade since the machine’s been used.“We stand by the use of this machine for the purpose of vetting potential employees,” “We have NOT USED it in a homicide context, other than to verify witness statements,” Jantzen said. He says the CVSA was NOT USED at any point during the unsolved Lindsay Buziak case, though polygraph tests were administered the investigation.”
46. The conspiracist claims since 2008 a lot of intel about the Zailo’s involvement in the crime was collected. That is another fabricated story by the conspiracists. None of the Zailo’s have criminal records and there is no evidence to suggest they are involved in crime. Rumours and lies are not considered intel. There is a reason armchair detectives like the conspiracists are not capable of solving criminal cases. They do not know the difference between credible intel and lies. If any credible evidence has ever been collected by the conspiracists I am sure they would have shared that with the public and media by now.
47. The conspiracists would like you to believe everyone agrees with them the Zailo’s were involved in Lindsay’s murder. The only people who believe that are mostly naive American’s who were duped into believing all the fabricated stories posted on social media by the conspiracists. They use social media as a platform to find poor, unsuspecting people to share their falsehoods. Most of the American followers are easy targets and have no idea they are being used. Based on the content of their comments they are just repeating what the conspiracists say. The conspiracists use YouTube, FaceBook, Podcasts, etc to lure vulnerable victims into becoming believers. The reality is, these are the only people who believe the Zailo’s are involved. Lindsay’s Mother went on record with her belief that the Zailo’s were not involved. Lindsay’s sister has gone on record in support of Jason and his family and said she adored Jason. She said Lindsay and Jason were very happy together. The majority of Lindsay’s friends are still friends with Jason and do not believe Jason or his family are involved. Jason’s friend CO also believes in Jason’s innocence and is even back working with Jason. The American followers should probably focus on the thousands of unsolved murders they have in their own Country. Why are they so obsessed with Canada’s unsolved murders? Weird!
48. Here is another lie as told by the conspiracist. This is the kind of information they feed the followers they find on social media who then become believers. ” It was the Zailos who provided the murder plan provided by an individual with a law enforcement background. It has been reported that SZ is dating one. I think he might be the mastermind who did the stabbing.” At the time of Lindsay’s murder, Shirley was NOT even dating a retired SP officer she was in a relationship with PB. This same conspiracist has also told the followers that Shirley wore a blond wig and she was the killer. Shirley had an airtight alibi for murder time. So did her sons.
49. The conspiracists say: “The Zailos got the drug dealers mad at Lindsay and used them to do their dirty work, driving the phone around to places where they lived linking them to the murder. They can’t say anything to police now that they know they were fooled because they would incriminate themselves”.
More lies coming from the conspiracists. There is no evidence to support the theory that the Zailo’s are associated with any of the members in the Calgary drug organization or any members of the Delalcazar family. There is no evidence to support the Zailo’s directed anyone to drive around with any crime phone in their possession. Where do they come up with this crazy stuff anyway? In fact, only the investigators have access to cell phone data, not the public. The conspiracists fabricate stories about the Zailo’s then they go on social media and lure vulnerable people into becoming believers so they can spread the gossip/rumours. They are using innocent people to do their dirty work for them.
50. The conspiracists say: “Clearing a suspect without having any other suspects is absurd. Sitting and waiting until someone confesses without going out to interview key witnesses is absurd. SPD’s lack of interest and maybe even obstruction of Lindsay’s murder is absurd.”
What is really absurd is how the conspiracists assume the SP has no suspects in Lindsay’s murder. How absurd to think the SP has not interviewed key witnesses over the years. What is even more absurd is the reckless accusations from the conspiracists that the SP is obstructing Lindsay’s case and they are not even interested in her case anymore. The conspiracists routinely accuse the SP of releasing misinformation but it is they who are fabricating stories then post the false information on social media. It is the conspiracists who are obstructing justice by posting fabricated stories about the Buziak case. I am surprised none of them have been charged with “Obstruction of Justice” or “Public Mischief”. Some of their postings are misleading police officers in their investigation of a crime, in my opinion. What about the FALSE CONFESSIONS? What about the false accusation that SZ is a drug trafficker and money launderer and killer? What about accusing a retired SP officer of being the stabber? I could go on and on with examples.
51. Conspiracists say: ” Avneet posted a statement implying that Lindsay was extorting money from her BOYFRIEND drug dealer and we shouldn’t be surprised she was murdered for it.” This is a classic example of the conspiracist distorting what was really said and then lying about it. Avneet did not say Lindsay was extorting money from her drug dealer boyfriend Jason, what Avneet said was….”Lindsay was no innocent either. She dated drug dealers and enjoyed the lavish lifestyle it provided. This was no ‘innocent’ life, as her father and others would have you believe. So, what do you think would happen to someone that tries to extort a drug dealer with major connections?” Funny enough, the investigators said on Dateline “that it’s possible Lindsay was murdered because she said the wrong thing to someone at the wrong time.”
52. It was reported the female suspect first called Lindsay on Jan 30th, 2008. It was reported on Dateline that a half a dozen calls were made to Lindsay from the Vancouver area. According to another media source the burner phone was first used the day off “The phone was used Feb. 2, 2008, when Buziak received a phone call from a woman with a foreign accent asking her to show the house. The cellphone was deactivated shortly after.” There are many conflicting reports about the actual day Lindsay was first contacted by the female suspect. 42 kilos of cocaine was found in a safe that was opened on January 28, 2008. The safe was seized on January 22, 2008 during the Calgary drug bust. Lindsay received the FIRST call from the female suspect a few days after the safe was opened. We also know that Lindsay was contacted again by the female suspect on Feb 1st requesting to view the Desousa property at 530 pm on Feb 2nd. (confirmed by Lindsay’s friend who was with her when Lindsay received the call). We know Lindsay had 5 houses on her list to show the couple on Feb 2nd. It would make sense the couple would want to ensure the Desousa property was the FIRST on the list to view. The SPD have never acknowledged that the male suspect telephoned Lindsay on Saturday to say he was coming alone.
53. Conspiracist says: “There are a few who believe RG was involved but there is zero evidence at this point to PROVE her involvement.” “Sounds like Rg was used by the conspirators and then tossed to the curb. She should be seriously concerned for her safety since she is the weakest link”.
It’s interesting to note this particular conspiracist requires evidence to PROVE RG was involved but they DO NOT require evidence to PROVE their claim the Zailo’s were involved.?? Sounds like double standards and lack of common sense to me. This same conspiracist who claimed RG was not involved in Lindsay’s murder also created a new theory and incorporated RG into their new theory claiming RG was NOW involved. Her new and improved theory stated RG murdered Lindsay on the orders of the Z’s. NOTE: (RG went to the authorities the day after Lindsay was murdered with her theory the Zailo’s were responsible for Lindsay’s murder so how does it make sense Rianne would do that if the Zailo’s ordered Rianne to murder Lindsay???) The conspiracists are now even trying to claim that the Z’s set up the Del’s to take the fall because they have to somehow fit the del’s into their conspiracy theory too. They also claim Jason was a drug trafficker caught up in a sting operation and his Mom was afraid he would be murdered so they blamed Lindsay so she would be murdered instead of Jason. There is zero evidence to support the Zailo’s were associated with anyone involved in the Calgary drug operation or that the Zailo’s were involved in drug trafficking, money laundering or busted in sting operations. Three members of the same family all passed a polygraph and all cooperated with law enforcement. They have no criminal records, no history of drug trafficking or violence. No history they associated with high-level drug traffickers or other criminals. (ALL fabricated) The Zailo’s are hard-working successful people with thriving careers. The conspiracist who is fabricating most of these stories is jealous of the Zailo’s success.
54. Conspiracist says: “The murder of Lindsay Buziak made the Zailo’s more successful in real estate sales after Lindsay’s murder.” Another lie! The Zailo’s had MORE SALES in 2007 which was prior to Lindsay’s murder. (Shirley had 28 sales in 2017 but over 52 sales in 2007. The real estate stats actually indicate the Zailo’s sales were negatively impacted by the smear campaign waged against them by the conspiracists)
55. The dress that was found in the thrift store is not the EXACT same dress the female suspect wore as claimed by the dress finder/conspiracist. The dress finder did not capture a photo of the back of the dress because they did not want their followers to know there was no pattern on the back of the dress. That is an example of misleading the public. As you can see from the picture below, the dress (on the left) that was found at the thrift store looks nothing like the dress that was on display at the Saanich Police conference. In fact, the dress found at the thrift store did NOT even have the same pattern, colours, or a pattern on the back of the dress. How did the dress finder/conspiracist determine it was the EXACT SAME DRESS? The next thing the dress finder will claim is that the sketch of the female suspect looks exactly like Shirley and claim Shirley was wearing a blonde wig.
2010 news conference: Yesterday the police had a mannequin with a distinctive pink, black and white shift dress they believe the woman was wearing.”
57. “Media reported widely that Buziak expressed trepidation at the showing, but Saanich police yesterday DISMISSED those reports, saying while Buziak felt the showing was unusual because she was not the listing agent, she wasn’t apprehensive about it. “While some reports indicated Buziak asked her boyfriend, real estate agent Jason Zailo, to check on her at the house, Horsley said Zailo went to the house because he had real estate documents for Buziak to sign.”
“If every single detail about a crime is known to the public – how can you find a jury?” Peters said. “And if the ‘bad guy’ confesses, well the defence can simply argue, ‘Well of course he confessed, everybody knew that.’” He went on to suggest that while hearsay can sometimes help an investigation, other times officers can be canvassing neighbourhoods, knocking on doors and looking for clues in the wrong places. “That’s why you can’t just jump on the social media bandwagon,” Peters said. “And that’s the same reason we — as investigators — don’t.”
“Sometimes the rumour mill is true — never entirely but partially, and that can help you get to the facts. And sometimes it is completely made up on purpose with just the idea of creating chaos or creating sensationalism or attention.”
62. Lindsay had been texting with multiple people so how do the conspiracists know whose text Lindsay was responding to if/when she was attacked while reading a text? They always point the finger at Jason and SZ with no evidence.
63. The missing fence boards were not kicked out by the owner they were carefully removed by the owner. The painters had a little bit of staining left to do on the patio fence and the owner didn’t want them trampling through his house with dripping tins of stain so that’s the reason he removed the boards and the reason the stain was left outside. The police have never acknowledged if the suspects escaped through the opening of the fence or by climbing over the fence like Jason’s friend did.
64. The poster Bill who is responsible for the statement above #64 should heed his own advice. He has been posting libelous comments(under multiple alias names) about the SP and the Zailos completely ignoring every true detail shared by the investigators about Lindsay’s case and all other credible information that supports the Zailo’s innocence. He has quickly dismissed credible information from the investigators that points to the involvement of people in the Calgary drug operation and further demands that people should ignore anyone who shares information about the Calgary connection.
He is now advising people to keep an open mind when his has been closed for years. Everything about the Zailo theory was based on fabricated information. Some people moved past that theory a long time ago after realizing all the information about the family was fabricated and all the information investigators released to the public supports the prime suspects are connected to the Calgary drug bust. Maybe now Bill just got the “ah ha moment” that Lindsay was actually murdered due to the Calgary drug bust connection and the Zailo’s had nothing to do with it! This same person emailed admin on this site and told them they had it all wrong! He tried to bully anyone who shared accurate information about the Calgary connection to shut up and go away. You have to wonder what his personal agenda is???
There is no new information in regards to the Calgary connections/suspects and Lindsay’s murder. All the details pertaining to the Calgary drug operation has been shared publicly by the investigators already. That information has been posted on credible social media sites which this poster has criticized and tried to discredit. All the info about RG’s possible involvement has been shared as well and is not new information. Bill has just never paid any attention to the information until now. He was too eager to dismiss the information as being non-relevant. There has never been any evidence to support the involvement of the Zailo’s other than fabricated stories.
As for RG,( she fears nothing but a set of handcuffs). So much of what Bill is now claiming to be “new information” was publicly shared by investigators 11 years ago. It can be found on social media by doing a simple google search.
65. This is an example of how the mind of a conspiracist works. When evidence and known facts are presented and point to other suspects besides the people the conspiracists have convicted of Lindsay’s murder they fabricate more and more stories to try and make their conspiracy theory sound sensible. They add confusion by aligning Lindsay’s case with other old criminal cases and people that are not relevant to her case. The Bains drug case had nothing to do with Lindsay’s murder and never has. They try and make things really complicated by claiming there were multiple people running around with burner phones and had others take burners phones to peoples homes when that didn’t happen. That information was fabricated along with the rest of the information put forth by the conspiracists. The investigator released a very simple timeline that explains everything. The investigators are still focused on the same prime suspects they have been focused on from the beginning and they are not the Zailo’s. They have not been led down any rabbit holes regardless of what the conspiracists say. The Zailo theory lacks complete common sense and there is zero evidence to support anything about that theory. All the information about the Zailo’s has been fabricated.
When the investigators share facts about Lindsay’s case the conspiracists deem that “distraction” and “confusion” because what else can they say? They can’t admit they fabricated information about innocent people so they have no alternative but to claim others who post true facts are trying to cause distraction. They certainly don’t want to admit they are intentionally misleading the public.
Fabricating false confessions, and posting false information, etc. is not helping Lindsay’s case move forward.
What is the motive behind people who intentionally fabricate stories about innocent people? Jealousy? Envy? Need for attention? All of the above?
Excerpts from various media releases outlining details about Lindsay’s case:
(Jason was cleared publicly in 2009 and again in 2010. The conspiracists want you to believe Jason was only cleared AFTER Dateline aired.)
published Feb. 4, 2009 – Police said, for the first time yesterday, they’ve cleared Buziak’s live-in boyfriend as a suspect. The day of the killing, Jason Zailo arrived at the crime scene around 6:15 p.m. with a friend because Buziak told him to check on her after the suspicious call. Police confirmed Zailo called 9-1-1, once from outside the house and a second time when he discovered Buziak’s body on the second floor. Zailo continues to co-operate with police, Price said.
“We’ve never said Zailo was a suspect,” he said. “Zailo was a person of interest, as would anybody be who was found at the scene of a homicide investigation.”
Zailo’s lawyer, Bradley Hickford, said Zailo is relieved he has finally been exonerated. “What you’ve got is a young man that’s suffered a terrible loss. He’s doing his best to deal with the grief and move on with his life.”
A story on the U.S. television news show Dateline last Friday about the slaying of the 24-year-old led to speculation that Buziak’s boyfriend and his family were responsible, police said Wednesday.
“We feel that it was important to clear the air,” said Saanich police Sgt. Dean Jantzen. “Fingers had been pointed as a result of this program.” Jantzen said police willingly participated in the Dateline story in the hope it would generate new leads in the investigation.
But the news story also created problems for the family of Jason Zailo, Janzten said.Jantzen said Zailo and his family are not suspects in the case.
“The Zailo family … have met with our detectives … of their own free will, voluntarily, and have satisfied every investigative request that our detectives have had of them,” Jantzen said.
“But Jantzen said the program also led to speculation about Jason Zailo’s involvement in the murder.
“There’s been much in the community, publicly, as far as finger-pointing, rumour, speculating, innuendo in many forms,” Jantzen said. He added that he decided to hold Wednesday’s press conference to debunk those rumours.
“In the NBC report, Saanich police said that Buziak did associate with some people who were involved in crime. They said that during her last visit with her father in Calgary, she made contact with an “old friend” who was later arrested in a massive cocaine bust. Police have said that they believe Buziak may have been targeted by a man and a woman posing as potential buyers, and that the killing could have been based on MISTAKEN INFORMATION.”
PODCAST CASEFILE28 2016: Although Sgt Horsley participated in this podcast the only information he agreed was fairly accurate was the timeline of events leading up to Lindsay’s murder. The podcast was full of inaccuracies and poorly done.
Sgt. Horsley: The file is still active, we are not going to close down an ACTIVE murder investigation, it’s simply not going to happen, nor would any other police agency. This case is still being actively investigated and I personally have received some tips this week that need to be followed up.”
Sgt. Horsley: “The VAST majority of the information put out in the public domain is simply not true.”
Sgt.Horsley: “I know that conspiracy theories run amuck here. Do you really think someone is going to plan a murder based on the retirement schedule of the SPD? The SPD has zero authority to call in any retired detectives. The majority of the 7 senior officers who retired did not even work in the detective division. For those that did work in the detective division, none of them offered to come back. That happens in every police department. You lose knowledge, and you lose that skill set. The people we had on this investigation were very experienced. I have no doubt the quality of their abilities were no different than the ones who went out the door. One retired detective offered Jeff Buziak to come and work on the case two years after Lindsay was murdered. That offer did not go to the SPD.”
Podcast host: “why has the case not been handed over to VIIMCU?”
Sgt. Horsley: “For the simple reason the way it is structured. The VIIMCU does not take on historical cases. So this case at the time of the murder we were not part of that unit, therefore, the way the management structure is, is that we were responsible for the homicide investigation. SP is part of that unit today but they still do not take on historical cases. They have a heavy workload as do we but I think what people need to understand is that many of the people that work on Lindsay’s case within the SP, came from backgrounds similar to that integrated major crime unit, primarily the primary investigator who had worked 20 years with the RCMP before coming to Saanich. He had MORE major crime experience than anybody that we actually sent to the integrated unit. So, there is no doubt in my mind that we had experienced people making the decisions on this case.”
Podcast Host: “Thoughts on the case?”
Sgt. Horsley: “Some of the things that people take as the gospel are certainly incorrect. You know the poor victim there, injuries to the victim were NEVER disclosed, autopsy report NEVER been disclosed, although we have admitted this was a horrific attack we have never indicated any type of injury or nature of injuries. One thing off the top of my head I know on the podcast it mentioned when the witnesses showed up at the murder house there were people seen through obscured glass. The fact of the matter was the people were actually seen, the door was open and the witnesses actually observed the male suspect exiting the house so ummm just lots of little things that we’ve tried to clarify. I’ve certainly had a lot of discussions with Jeff Buziak over the years but we don’t expect it to be 100% correct however we wish that the rumors, the innuendos, all those things didn’t exist on the level that they do.”
“By and large the podcast is a fairly accurate portrayal of the events leading up to the murder. Certainly, little things, but like I said, they’re little. However, I think the bigger picture here when you step back is this is going to be one of the first murder trials where the internet is going to play a large part which is, how many potential suspects have been posted on the internet. Have they all been ruled out? It makes for a daunting task for whatever agency is investigating any crime like this when so many potential suspects are being discussed openly because obviously, the prosecution is going to have to shut down all those avenues and prove that those people weren’t in fact responsible. That in itself makes the workload absolutely mammoth and that’s what a large part of our job is. Every tip we receive we have to document and every tip we have received we have to show that that tip is a dead end and that is a huge task. I think we are dealing with people that have obviously shown they are willing to inflict severe violence on people and with any homicide of this nature were we strongly believe in conspiracy to commit murder has occurred these people planned to kill Lindsay and coming forward could potentially make that person a target so of course there is an element of fear there.”
“Do we believe that there are people in the Greater Victoria area that are in a position of knowledge regarding the murder, absolutely, we certainly do and we certainly believe those people may have the knowledge we need to be successful in this case. I know a lot of people in Greater Victoria, I really do, from all sorts of walks of life and is it possible I’ve had a conversation with someone who is potentially involved in this conspiracy to commit murder, absolutely. I believe there is actually a high probability I’ve spoken to someone involved in this crime.”
“This case is completely solvable, I think maybe there was a down point maybe a couple years in there was a high level of frustration but I believe in my heart this file is completely solvable and that in fact were far closer than the public realize to actually solving this case. The team has worked very, very hard. We work ultimately for Lindsay’s Mom, Evelyn, we work hard for Lindsay’s Father Jeff, and her sister Sara but ultimately, we work for Lindsay and although I’ve had some very difficult conversations with family members and I can certainly feel their frustration because they’re not getting information from us. Ultimately, I’m working for Lindsay and I’m working for the end goal of finding the people responsible and ensuring they’re brought to justice.”
“Police consider it a “whodunit,” not a simple “smoking gun” homicide, McColl said. “It’s common that these investigations are measured in YEARS, not months.” “This is completely different [than other homicides] in the sense that we have people who have been SENT or HIRED to set up the victim — to go to the house and commit the murder,” he said. This makes the investigation extremely complicated, Horsley said, in that the killers might have come from OUTSIDE Greater Victoria.”
“Truth is the ultimate power. When the truth comes around, all the lies have to run and hide.” – Ice Cube